Buddy Rhodes Vertical Mix™ is an easy-to-use carveable cement-based overlay that is easy to mix and apply onto vertical surfaces for creating various textures by carving, sculpting or stamping. This lightweight, zero slump formula is used for creating themed environments, zoos & aquarium displays, decorative panels and public sculpture. With Buddy Rhodes’ extensive line of pigments, the color possibilities are endless. Buddy Rhodes Glazes can also be applied to the cured concrete to achieve a variety of color effects. Buddy Rhodes offers the only Vertical Mix available that has been tested and certified E-84 Class A flame-resistant.
- Non-Toxic: Animal Friendly, No VOC’s and Water Based
- Flame Rated: Certified to the highest ASTM fire rating; E-84 Class A/1
- Easy to Use & Versatile: Mix, apply, carve and texture quickly over a variety of surfaces; easily - colored with Buddy Rhodes Pigments & Glazes
- Economical: Build large, lightweight, thin structures at a fraction of the cost
- Lightweight: Up to 30% lighter than other concrete mixes with better coverage per bag
Buddy Rhodes Vertical Mix
If you have a nice project to show in which our materials played an important role, you are welcome to join our gallery. Please send your pictures and a description of your project and the materials used to info@FormX.nl
FormX sponsored the TU Delft Ecomotive Design Team to design their Ecomotive Car concept. In this video you see how the Ecomotive team used it to create their progressive car design. Find out more about their project on: https://tuecomotive.nl/
Follow us on Facebook
learn about new products and best deals on our facebook page
One effect of the pandemic is a worldwide shortage of raw materials. As a result some products may be temporarily unavailable or scarce and prices are skyrocketing. We are on your side and try to minimize those negative effects where we can.
your team FormX