Two components drip-free epoxy glue. This epoxy glue can be used for bonding various materials, such as wood, stone, aluminum, polyester and epoxy laminate, various plastics, etc. Also very suitable for making fillets (cavity joints) and for filling holes, repairing wood rot, etc. Is often also used as an epoxy filler for hot rot.
This glue is available in cans, but also in handy to use tubes that can be used with a standard sealant.
Contains no solvents.
Easy to process.
High water resistance.
Shelf life: In closed packaging at least 1 year
Mixing ratio: 2 parts base, 1 part hardener (parts by weight)
Variobond is a drip-free epoxy paste, free of solvents with a polyamine adduct like hardener.
KEY FEATURES AND USE
• Can be used for the sustainable bonding of various materials such as wood, steel, aluminum, plastics and various types of natural stone or combinations thereof;
• Also to be used as a universal filler for steel, wood, polyester, etc .;
• Great adhesive power, filling;
• Very suitable for making fillet wood joints;
• Excellent water resistance;
• Very easy to mix, base and hardener are pasty;
• Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications;
• Suitable for woodcore epoxy construction;
• Suitable as repair means of rotten wood parts;
• Also available in mahogany, ve picks up in handy case for a standard caulking gun;
• Also available in bulk packagin for machine dosing.
COLORS AND SHINE
Opal or Mahogany - High gloss
BASIC INFORMATION (AT 20 ̊C EN 50% R.V.)
Density: about 1.4 g / cm3, (mixed product)
Solid content: approximately 100% (volume)
Recommended layer thickness: depending on application
Dust dry: about 24 hours
Fully hardened after: about 2 days, see additional information
About to paint after: at least 24 hours, see additional information.
max. unlimited, provided clean, grease-free and sanded
Shelf life: not mixed, in original ve packing in a cool and frost-free place at least 12 months
Flash point (DIN53213): basic component 150 ̊C
hardener component 112 ̊C
Depending on application: about 1.0 - 3.0 m2 / kg
The practical return depends on an on many factors, such as the shape of the object, the condition and profile of the surface, the method of application, the weather conditions and the craftsmanship of the applicator.
SUBSTRATE CONDITION AND TEMPERATURE
Wood: dry and free of grease, contaminants, loose parts and others impurities, moisture content maximum 12%, pre-treated with Variopox Injection resin and sanded with grit P120.
Metal: dry and free of grease, contaminants, loose parts and others iniquities, pretreated with a suitable primer such as for example IJmopox ZF primer and sanded with grit P120.
Stony: dry and free of grease, contaminants, loose parts and others surfaces iniquities, sucking or absorbent surfaces pretreated with Variopox Injection resin and sanded with grit P120.
Polyester: dry and free of grease, contaminants, loose parts and others uniquities, exposed glass fibers pre-treated with Variopox Injection resin and sanded with grit P120.
Let us help you find your way.
The list below may help you find what you are looking for via an alternative path.