1. All sales offers, -agreements and deliveries will be subject to these conditions unless parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
2. All prices are bruto, inclusive sales tax. All listed prices are conditional and subject to change.
3. All deliveries are cash or prepaid unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
4. All costs of transport are at the expense of the buyer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise
5. Invoices must be paid within 15 days without any equation or substraction. Goods delivered remain in the posession of the seller untill all due paiments, inclusive additional cost, have been received. All expenses made by the seller, both juridical as non-juridical, to collect paiment, will come at the expense of the buyer. If the buyer exceeds the terms of payment, the seller is entitled to increase the due amount with 5% over the current rate of the ECB for the time and amount that the payment is due.
6. FormX no-return policy: FormX is a supplier of industrial materials for the production of goods. These materials have a limited shelf life. We do not sell consumer items. As such, the European 14 day "Right of Withdrawal" for purchases of consumer items within the EU is not applicable. FormX maintains a strict NO RETURN policy for all transactions within the European Union as well as for export to other countries.
7. Complaints or reclamations about goods delivered have to be informed to the seller within 14 days of date of invoice. Only those complaints are admitted that concern the state or quality of the goods at time of sale cQ time of despatch of sellers warehouse. The buyer is held to examine the goods before they are put to use. Usage of the goods is considered as acceptance. If complaints are considered viable, seller will replace the delivered goods at no charge or reimburse the buyer otherwise. The liability of the seller and therefore the amount of the settlement, will never exceed the invoice amount of the goods concerning.
8. Since successful application of the supplied goods is heavily depending on the skills and judiciousness of the user, the local circumstances and the working method applied, seller can not accept responsibility for the results. The judgement whether a specific product is suitable for a specific application remains the responsibility of the buyer.
Follow us on Facebook
learn about new products and best deals on our facebook page
One effect of the pandemic is a worldwide shortage of raw materials. As a result some products may be temporarily unavailable or scarce and prices are skyrocketing. We are on your side and try to minimize those negative effects where we can.
your team FormX